We’re offering you the chance to win a week for 2 to our Sri Lanka Surf House.
All you have to do is comment on this instagram post and tag a friend.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Ticket to Ride Limited (company no. 05670921)
2. The competition is open to anyone 16 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 20th July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Follow us on Instagram, and comment on the post tagging in a friend
• Ticket to Ride will select the winning name at random
• If Ticket to Ride is unable to contact the winner, the prize will be passed on to someone else.
The prizes for the competition are:
• A one week stay for 2 in the TTR Sri Lanka Surf House, for the competition winner and a friend.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prizes are as follows:
1st Place – A one week stay for 2 in the TTR Sri Lanka Surf House, for the competition winner and a friend.
Ticket to Ride Sri Lanka Surf House
• 7 Nights Accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• 5 Dinners
• 6 Surf Lessons (plus accompanying transport if required)
• 5 Guided Surf Sessions
• Surf equipment
• 3 Video Coaching Sessions
• 2 Surf Theory Classes
• 6 Yoga Classes
N.b. does not include flights, transfers, travel insurance, spending money or anything not listed above.
• The winner must select the their dates dependent on the Lodge availability
• The stay must be between 8th December 2019 – 24th April 2020
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
12. At random by software, from all entries received.
13. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. Delivery included is UK only, any deliveries outside the UK will be surcharged at the expense of the prize winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
20. The prize is not transferable to any other individual other than the selected winner.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The entrants data will be the property of Ticket to Ride, and not shared with any third parties.