Unrivalled Surf Coaching
We strive to have the most progressive surf coaching package in the game. With a team of instructors led by Nikita Rob and our dedicated coaching area and equipment, we offer an immersive experience like no other.
Full Week Surf Course
Our internationally acclaimed 5 day surf course starts on Sunday and finishes on Friday, with Wednesday off for rest. The cost is £399 including:
- A mixture of in water surf lessons and guided surf sessions spread over 5 days
- 5 x surf theory / video analysis sessions
- Maximum 5:1 student to instructor ratio
- All surfing equipment
- 5 x functional training classes
- Pre-surf coffee / tea and fruit
- Post Surf Breakfast
- All transport required during surf lessons and sessions
During our coaching sessions we do not place our clients in company rash vests, instead we allow clients to wear their own gear, dependent on their preference, and each group instructor will lead the session in a clearly marked rash vest. Should you want one, we do have TTR rash vests available for purchase on site, which are made of eco materials from the same company who produces the WSL rash vests.
A Surfing Day
- A surfing day starts at 6am for coffee and fruit, then we load up the tuk tuks at 6:15am and head off to whatever break is suitable for you.
- The in-water surf lesson will last 2 hours, then we head back for breakfast at 9am.
- After breakfast you will go through surf theory and / or video analysis. Which option will be decided by the coach with regards to what will help your improvement.
- There is a small gap before surf specific training 11am – midday.
- You then have a break for lunch (not included but there are many options locally to suit all budgets) and you have the option to join in with a guided surf at 3:30pm, where you get the chance to practice what you have learned in the morning under the guidance of a surf instructor who will be present.
Don’t have the full week available?
We also offer a range of flexible options, allowing you to opt into a full day’s surf course, simply take a surf lesson, a guided surf, or just rent equipment.
- Surf Hire – If available, our equipment is available to hire £50 for the week, or £10 a day.
- Day surf course – You can book onto a day of the Surf Course, which costs £80 and includes all of the above (these can’t be booked on Wednesday or Saturday)
- Private surf lesson – This is a 1:1 two hour surf lesson and costs £80. The lesson can be taken at any time on any day, will last two hours and the price includes surf equipment. If you would like an extra person to join in with the private surf lesson, the cost is £40 per person. This option is great for families.
- Guided surf – £80 per session – This is essentially a private surf lesson, but tailored more for the advanced surfer who would like to surf the best spot for their ability. A surf coach will take you to the best waves of their knowledge and surf with you for two hours. The price includes the use of premium equipment and transport to the best breaks.